Sample technical file for equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
A .zip file with a folder structure:
- Legal framework (basic document based on CE legislation in WORD)
- Risk analyzes (basic documents with the requirements of the ATEX 114 directive 2014/34/EU and a mechanical ignition source analysis in accordance with standard EN-ISO 80079-36, in XLS)
- Instructions for use (information document: what should be at least in the instructions for use?
- Technical documentation (folders prepared: so that you know which documentation to add to your file)
- Conformity assessment (information document: conformity assessment in the form of a flowchart: Is the intervention of a Notified Body required?)
- CE marking (information document: what should be on the CE marking?)
- EU Declaration of Conformity (basic document of a model declaration in WORD)
In this example technical file, the requirements for ATEX 114 legislation have been elaborated. The editable documents are of course fully customizable by yourself.
After payment you will receive an e-mail with a download link for the ordered zip file.